Wales internationals Sam Warburton, Samson Lee, Hallam Amos and Dan Lydiate sign new national dual contracts

0

The four players have 160 caps for the Red Dragons and have amassed 370 appearances between them for their Welsh regional sides.

As part of the dual contract agreement, the Welsh Rugby Union funds 60% of the deal and the other 40% comes from the regions – Cardiff Blues, Ospreys , Scarlets and Newport Gwent Dragons. 

Blues ace Warburton signed the first dual contract in September 2014, while Lydiate returned to Welsh rugby with Ospreys in 2014 and Scarlets prop Lee initially agreed terms in January 2015.

Amos, who has been linked with a move away from Newport of late, penned his national dual contract a month prior and will now remain in place at Rodney Parade.

You might also like More from author

Leave a comment
'